Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

This beautiful lady is freckles. She is 7weeks old. Ameraucana

Pretty girl (probably actually an Easter Egger, but still pretty
smile.png
)

I took the ladies 2 week old pics today... they are sure more active. I had a tough time getting a couple of them to stay in my hands, they kept wanting to fly down to my floor and eat crumbs under the table.

Rose (EE)

Ethel (BR)

Lacey (SLW)

Lucy (BO)

Goldie (GLC-Bantam)

And they are officially flying out of the brooder.... so most of the time we have to keep the top on otherwise a couple have learned how to escape.

I asked hubby to get me 2 more blue cochin bantams (like the ones above) the N.40 had them,

he came home with the 2 below
I don't know what kind these 2 are, one has a SLW comb the other had a straight.

The 2 new ones picked on the others, look at the worried face to the left...I put them in separate boxes with a window, and will have them all sleep together in the dark, until they stop fighting...

The window to the other box is to the right...

I asked hubby to get me 2 more blue cochin bantams (like the ones above) the N.40 had them,

he came home with the 2 below
I don't know what kind these 2 are, one has a SLW comb the other had a straight.

The 2 new ones picked on the others, look at the worried face to the left...I put them in separate boxes with a window, and will have them all sleep together in the dark, until they stop fighting...

The window to the other box is to the right...
Well they are gorgeous! Maybe a blue OEG? I almost got one of those... kinda wish I had.

I took the ladies 2 week old pics today... they are sure more active. I had a tough time getting a couple of them to stay in my hands, they kept wanting to fly down to my floor and eat crumbs under the table. Rose (EE) Ethel (BR) Lacey (SLW) Lucy (BO) Goldie (GLC-Bantam) And they are officially flying out of the brooder.... so most of the time we have to keep the top on otherwise a couple have learned how to escape.
Such beautiful chicks!

This has to be one of the best posts I've found so far!

This is my sweet Bowser at 1 1/2 weeks (cream brabanter), I wish I had gotten more pics of her at this age(they grow too fast), she was so stinking cute!

Growing!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom