Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Thanks magicstorm. That's what I've been thinking and hoping, because they are pretty. They all came from Chickens Galore in Norco, California, and I'd describe them as hobby breeders and pretty legit. He seems pretty organized and specific about his breeds and crosses, so I'm inclined to believe him when he says they're ameraucaunas and not EE's.

Meet George. Now 4 mo. And still loves to sit on my shoulder. PS George is a hen

Last edited:
If it is a purebred Ameaurcana and not an Easter Egger (Ameraucana cross) it is most likely a Wheaten Ameraucana. Most feed store "Ameraucana" are Easter Eggers

Yes breeders birds usually are good Ameraucanas. You r welcome. Here is a couple of pics of mine
pullet
cockerel
pullet when 3 weeks
cockerel at 3 weeks

We've had chicken for a few years but this is our first hatch. We're so excited. 28 new babies.
1f601.png
We were given some Amerucana eggs by a friend but my flock is an australorp roo and BR, SLW, BO, Amber sexlink, white leghorn hen's.
[/IMG][/IMG]

We've had chicken for a few years but this is our first hatch. We're so excited. 28 new babies.
1f601.png
We were given some Amerucana eggs by a friend but my flock is an australorp roo and BR, SLW, BO, Amber sexlink, white leghorn hen's.
[/IMG][/IMG]

Awah that sure is one happy little kid lol. Chicks get mine all giddy like that too. Cool little things in life

Back
Top Bottom