Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Here is some of the gang.

Well, I have a young Silver Lace Wyondotte outside right now.  The coloring here looks like it could be, but as old as this one is, I'm seeing longer white stripes, and no round lacing coming along.  I also, have an EE out there that has this same coloring.  But, not the same type of comb.  May be a mix with the wyondotte for sure with that type of comb.  Going to be a very nice looking bird!

We got her from our local feed store they said she was but who really knows lol oh well she pretty anyways hopefully she is and is just coloring slowly

Puff is a blue cochin, I think :)

And it is too early to tell gender, but if I had to guess, I'd say roo. Not because Puff looks like one (he/she doesn't really - way too early to tell) but if you ordered a chick and don't know it's gender or breed, it's safe to say you didn't even order the chick - it just showed up with the ones you DID order.

The hatcheries have clever ways to get rid of the chicks no one ordered... primarily roos... and one of those is just throwing a couple in the box with a smaller order. Or tons in the box with a massive order and hope they don't count
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom