Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Look at those little faces! All these chicks are so cute! I have to admit though, I may be a little in love with Waffle! :)

A few pics from this weekend. They got their first dust bath and their first garden visit. They're 5-6 days old.

This is Henrietta she is a Rhode Island Red she is 4 days old.

This is my 4 day old Silkie, Dixie

These are my Buff Orpingtons, 4 days old, front is Goldielocks in the back is NutterButter
I have 15 new chicks and pictures of them all at 4 days old, downloading takes time so I will post more later. Hoping to take pictures at different stages so people will know what to look for. Loving everyones pictures!

I just had to post this one. This is my EE Gertrude (Gertie) she fell alsleep like this having her tummy rubbed!
I love the way the chick fell asleep on your hand!!! Sooo adorable!!!

Our little Cochin went broody so we let her lay on some eggs. Not sure if the daddy is a bantam lavender amercauna or a lemon cuckoo orphington, either way they are just adorable! We thought we had about two more weeks but surprise the first chick hatched overnight and surprised us on Sunday morning, than this morning we had to more that had hatched. They all hatched during the quiet time of the night because each morning they were all dried and fluffy. So adorable!

Back
Top Bottom