Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

That is so precious!!!!
Thanks! I looked them up and now I want one of them, too! :lol:

Lol I am amazed at how many breeds I ended up with all of a sudden. I picked up two little BCM last night!
If you get babies, let me know what their temperament is like. I'm curious :)
The guy told me they are big birds. He kept stressing it. I can tell you it's growing at twice the rate of my BLRW that hatched the same day. It's quite funny to see this giant fuzzball. The BLRW is getting some feathers in while this one just has a couple on each wing. Just looks like an overgrown baby chick. Lol

Hmm. Didn't know that. I had a guy want to trade me some game chickens last year for some turkeys, but I like roosters too much to keep game chickens. From what I hear you can't have a whole lot of game cocks without running into some trouble...is that true. I really know nothing about them

Yeah they will fight with each other. They also will fly. They are pretty much a wild bird, rather then tame. When these get bigger we have built a pen with a roof on it just for them, it also has tons of high roosts for them. They say that even the hens will fight sometimes. This is why you want to tame them when they are little to be handled.

The one thing that I enjoy about games is the talk they do. They talk to each other. It's like a chattering noise. My game rooster I took in, he does it all the time. He is in a big dog kennel, and he will talk and talk when you walk over to him.
I have a problem collecting roosters and I worried that having game fowl would make that impossible for me. Lol. So they aren't the birds for me I don't think. Roosters are always just do pretty. One day if I'm really bored and really rich I will have a backwards farm with nothing but roosters.

Sorry...I have a lot of favorite pictures! Lol

Back
Top Bottom