Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Definitely looks like my black australorp. unfortunately I think mines a roo, although I know it's too earlyto tell but the attitude is definitely that of a rooster.

How old is the little fellow? I absolutely adore australorps. If he is about 8 weeks the comb will be rather large for a chick and will have some color coming in on it.

My new babies. Brings my total to 20 now..lol. 3 barred rocks. 3 "pullets" not sure on the breed yet. Here they are enjoying their fermented food.

lol, only 3 weeks. From the beginning this one has a temperament which seems very "cocky" to me. Strutting, and being more assertive. But you never can tell, could be a bossy hen :) I hope it is a hen, I really wanted this breed and it's the only one.

I managed to slip a couple of eggs in a fellow teacher's incubator. She ended up setting them earlier than I expected so I didn't have any really saved back like I'd planned. Only really counting on one really hatching but we will see. Anyone want to speculate on what the babies of these two will look like?

Wish I had a better pic of Tiger but I just recently cleaned pics off my phone.

Back
Top Bottom