Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

My silkies

Our lovely silkie bantam Gonzo has managed to raise 4 out of 7 eggs. 3 look like silkies (Silkie mum x Sebright dad) but the other definitely is different and is probably a Sebright. Really looking forward to them growing up and finding out what they are going to turn out to be. Can anyone help from looking at them.

I have a coop that is 4 feet long and 3 feet wide and is 1 I half feet tall the coop part where they go into is 4 feet wide 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide. I currently have 3 sillies is that enough space for them. Or not

I have a coop that is 4 feet long and 3 feet wide and is 1 I half feet tall the coop part where they go into is 4 feet wide 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide. I currently have 3 sillies is that enough space for them. Or not
3 sillies i'm sure was a typo, but at times that's exactly what you will think of them.:lau

Last edited:
you have to be careful what you wish for, I have ducks hatching on sun/mon. and wanted to get some new hatched chicks incase they needed a friend. It is a 2 hr total trip to go where I can get chicks, and I was thinking I really wanted this black copper maran/splash maran breed, because I like the dark eggs. The man I get chickens from would charge $10 a chick which is fine, but I got a call from a chicken friend and she wanted to know if I wanted these 3 chicks the kind I wanted BCM and BSM for free, I dashed over and picked them up.

So, so cute! Here's some pics of mine from the last few days. 6 EE's, 3 Brahmas (2 light, 1 buff), 1 PR, 2 BO's and 2 jersey giants. Two of the EE's are starting to make me wonder if they're going to start crowing soon (the barred chick, who's got a huge comb already, and the bigger orangey colored one). Guess it's a good thing I live out in the country. Lol

Back
Top Bottom