Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Plea see e help sex my baby's they r 3 Mos old

Brown Red OEGB

CCL Pullet and Roo

SDW OEGB

Lemon Blue OEGB

Golden Sebright

Mixed chicks OEGB and LF

Are you my mom? For those who think this is risky, this is my Russian Blue, Bella. Hunting behavior is beneath her. The chick was in zero danger.

@Jophus
How amazing is bella!?
Love when you see something thats basic instincts should kick in but they have a mommy effect instead! My pitbull is the same way with my now 9 week chicks!
Love all the chicks!

@Jophus
How amazing is bella!?
Love when you see something thats basic instincts should kick in but they have a mommy effect instead! My pitbull is the same way with my now 9 week chicks!
Love all the chicks!
I'm surprised she allowed it to get this close. Normally she would have backed off. She's quite the princess. But this little sebright, about an hour old, went straight to her.

Brown Red OEGB

CCL Pullet and Roo

SDW OEGB

Lemon Blue OEGB

Golden Sebright

Mixed chicks OEGB and LF

Are you my mom? For those who think this is risky, this is my Russian Blue, Bella. Hunting behavior is beneath her. The chick was in zero danger.

I have 9 ex-show Maine Coons cats in the house. Most acted completely disinterested in the chicks we brought in. As a matter of fact, they acted as if they were a nuisance they had to tolerate. Now the Queen of the House (a one time breeding/show girl) cried for them when they would chirp. Maternal instincts are very strong with her.

2x hyline/fw maran, 2x rhode island reds (possible frizzles) 3 x dark barred Plymouth rocks, 2 x gold laced wyandotte bantams 1 buff columbian wyandotte bantam 1 buff laced bantam 1 silver laced wyandotte standard.

Chicken math strikes again! Added another black australorp and three buff orpingtons to our flock.

You call that chicken math? I add anywhere from 17 to 76 at a time. Ha ha just kidding. I truly do add quite few few at once you see I have an incubator and I know how to work it.

Only reason I don't have it running right now is because I've ran out of room to out babies and grow them out. I'll give these hnt they're about 9 to 10 weeks old then put on another batch.

You call that chicken math? I add anywhere from 17 to 76 at a time. Ha ha just kidding. I truly do add quite few few at once you see I have an incubator and I know how to work it.

Only reason I don't have it running right now is because I've ran out of room to out babies and grow them out. I'll give these hnt they're about 9 to 10 weeks old then put on another batch.
What kind of incubator are you using, and do you like it? Getting ready to invest in a new one.

Back
Top Bottom