Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

What kind of incubator are you using, and do you like it? Getting ready to invest in a new one.

GQF cabinet style. I think it's called the Sportsman. I'll have to look in the morning it's in my grandsons bedroom and he's sleeping

Anyway it hold 96 eggs in each tier and there are three tiers. I've never had it totally loaded with my eggs only. It was full one time beause here were three if us hatching. I had one tier with my 96 eggs.

I haven't been having good hatches lately but I don't think it's the incubators fault. I think I have it in a bad place. Right now though that's the only place I have for it.

GQF cabinet style. I think it's called the Sportsman. I'll have to look in the morning it's in my grandsons bedroom and he's sleeping

Anyway it hold 96 eggs in each tier and there are three tiers. I've never had it totally loaded with my eggs only. It was full one time beause here were three if us hatching. I had one tier with my 96 eggs.

I haven't been having good hatches lately but I don't think it's the incubators fault. I think I have it in a bad place. Right now though that's the only place I have for it.
I'm looking at that one and the Dickey's model. How do you keep the humidity different than the rest of the incubator if your hatching and incubating at the same time?

One week old Bucky! He is a frizzle! But sadly he also has a clubbed foot, so he also gets alot of special attention

I'm looking at that one and the Dickey's model. How do you keep the humidity different than the rest of the incubator if your hatching and incubating at the same time?

I don't try to keep it separate. I try to run it 50 to 55% the whole incubation period including g hatching. This has given me tge best results.

I need to mention . The last hatch came out to be about 68% because I had a lot if non fertile eggs.

Back
Top Bottom