Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Not technically "chicks" but they are just three days old.

Oh my cuteness!!!! What are they!?!?

my week old rirs i bought from a breeder feathers are coming out sideways is it frizzle or some other deformity? The famale definitely has wing split too

Guineas can be pretty annoying. But it depends on the individual bird. I once had a flock of 11 and now I have 2.
They make good "watchdogs" for my chickens because they cackle when they see danger like a hawk. It is noisy but effective.
Im actually incubating some guinea eggs right now but they won't hatch till the end of June.

Guineas can be pretty annoying. But it depends on the individual bird. I once had a flock of 11 and now I have 2.
They make good "watchdogs" for my chickens because they cackle when they see danger like a hawk. It is noisy but effective.
Im actually incubating some guinea eggs right now but they won't hatch till the end of June.

Hmm I think I need a few for "watchdogs" status

@DaQatz Do you like having guineas? Are they extremely loud and annoying?

We have guineas and we are taking them to a local Safari Drive through on Saturday.
They are loud, but I don't find them annoying and I actually like them.
My neighbors have guineas in season and they call constantly so mine keep going there.

So rather than fight with the birds about coming home to coop each night, we are taking them
somewhere they can roam and do what they want to do.

Next year we might try guinea eggs under a broody hen and have her raise a couple.
Heard that changes the personalities significantly.

Back
Top Bottom