Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Some of my chicks

For the short life he led it was a charmed one. My cousin rescued him and Johann from a straight run bin at Atwood. They were the only two Silkies and she just had to have them. When they turned out to be roos, I took them because I wanted at least one roo for my little flock and I loved the look of her other silkies. I had him for almost a year then my brother took him. He really kind of liked being an only chicken. He was rather stand of fish to me but Kyle could hold him and the crazy bird would even find a clump of grass to fall asleep on and Kyle would have to go get him to put him in the coop for the night. He did enjoy the girls when they were added. They were only about 6 weeks old but Kyle said he would look out for them and take them to all the good treat spots.
He WAS a spoiled roo! How lucky of him to have so many love him and be able to enjoy three different yards! That's amazing! He had an adventurous life! He was a bit of a narcoleptic huh?
lau.gif
Such a sweet boy.. It completely slipped my mind but do you have any pictures of him?!
Exoctica
Esme is adorable! !
I love the facial expressions. Looks like she/he will be very expressive when it grows up haha.

Esme kinda reminds me of Blue
My bantam cochin when he was younger.he was very expressive as well .

Here he was as a chick along with Miller my mille fluer de ulles. As u can tell, he wasn't very happy

Here he is now

Thank you! Esmé is VERY expressive and also super, super sleepy all the time! Every time I look in the brooder, he/she is fast asleep! OH MY GOSH, BLUE IS SO MAJESTIC AND JUST GORGEOUS! I love his coloring! Oh how I wish I could have Cochins!! I need to find me some baby chicks quick! I love his little face in the first picture! He was like "Ma (Pa?).. leave us alone!" Your Mille Fleur de Ulles is also gorgeous! Do you have any pictures of it grown? Is it true that Cochins are super sweet?!

Some of my chicks
SOOO CUUTEE!!!
Aren't they all?! I am totally in love with chicks! This thread makes me want to keep buying 'em!

So far 6 chicks. There are 4 more that will be hatching.

This is my favorite chick. The colors on her wings and body are very pretty.
Such fluffy Silkies! Gorgeous tails on the adults! Congrats on the six chicks! The bottom one is so cute! I had one like it and it turned out to be Partridge!

The chicks are Silky Mix. The roo is white Silkie and mom could be silkies or the other hens in the yard.

These two pics are of the roo and other hens. I do love my chickens, and the are so fun. Thank you!!

^ Here is my true Ameraucana though I believe she had Araucana in her because she is.. drum roll please.. rumpless!! I did not sign up for that haha
She literally has nothing where a tail would be. If you took your finger and touched that area, there is no bone and it squishes in. She literally has no tail.
I love her regardless and find her rumplessness endearing!

^ My Partridge Silkie who is 7 weeks! I had one that looked exactly like this one but a few days ago a hawk came down and took it.. This one s completely heartbroken as they were literally best friends forever.

^ My White Silkie who was bought from the same breeder as the Partridge above! She has GORGEOUS feathering on her feet!!

Back
Top Bottom