Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

My 4 year old and our new EE!

I finally took the plunge and got my first baby chicks. Just got these 8 babies from Meyer Hatchery today and put them in the brooder (don't worry, more shavings have been added so they don't have to walk on the wire bottom).

2 Easter Eggers (on the left)
6 Black Australorps

After they rest up and destress (sleeping right now), I will try to get some better pics. They are all eating and drinking so far. Fingers crossed that they stay healthy.

I finally took the plunge and got my first baby chicks. Just got these 8 babies from Meyer Hatchery today and put them in the brooder (don't worry, more shavings have been added so they don't have to walk on the wire bottom). 2 Easter Eggers (on the left) 6 Black Australorps After they rest up and destress (sleeping right now), I will try to get some better pics. They are all eating and drinking so far. Fingers crossed that they stay healthy.
Congrats! They are cute!

Here are a couple of the new chicks we got today (Golden Laced Wyandotte, Buff Orpington and a Golden sex linked). The Buff and sex linked look identical and I have reason to believe there was a mixup. The other is of our 4 week olds- 2 silkies and 1 Cream Legbar now
1f614.png
1f494.png
(Falcon "incident"). So, we have: Cinderella, Snowflake, French Fry, Rosie, Buffy and Dottie...all original, I'm sure
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom