Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Here is one of my 1.5 - 2 week old silkie chick, I'm guessing it's a silkie:

So cute! Yup, it's a silkie :)
Glad you like him/her. I've always wanted silkies, and where I got the chicks, they were in a tub labeled as "assorted bantams", so I liked my outcome. (Still nervous about what the neighbors say if one of them turn out to be a rooster) :)

Glad you like him/her. I've always wanted silkies, and where I got the chicks, they were in a tub labeled as "assorted bantams", so I liked my outcome. (Still nervous about what the neighbors say if one of them turn out to be a rooster)
smile.png

Hope you have mostly pullets!

Well the wife talked me into going to our neighboring (Bradford Pa.) TSC and she had something up her sleeve!!! 6 little black sex links we think are Black stars?

We are integrating them with the Isa browns while they are all young. Does any one think it wise to separate them at night when we won't be watching them?

Are they all the same age? It's my understanding that when integrating, put one group in cage near where group 2 can see them and get comfortable in the same space. I wouldn't think you would have to separate them at night. Once they are combined they will figure it out. They should be within a week of age if you are combining baby chicks, I think. If the ISA Browns are young , but several weeks older, I think you should give the little ones a chance to grow up a bit before you combine them else they will get trampled.

my frizzle babies. But sadly one of them has died
my Wyandotte
My naked necks. Loves of my life. They're so curious and sweet
My Cochin, Poppy
My Iowa blue. Sadly who has also died
My polish, Blaize
My maran
My other Cochin
And my other two frizzles, Angel (in white) and Dusty (in brown)

What a cute group of babies! So sorry about the couple you lost... :(

Back
Top Bottom