Baby chicks.....

So I am the dad of 2 chicks approximately 2 months old. I am in the process of building them a 4' x 8' forever home. I wanted to order a few more chicks. Anybody know where I can order them from that will deliver to NJ and in small quantities... I was hoping for maybe 4 more chicks. Or anybody know of any farms that sell chicks that I can drive to. Located in central NJ. Thank you for all your help

You should be able to pick them up at your local Agway. I get mine at Bohonyi Agway in New Egypt (now called Animals & Gardens Unlimited). You can also pick them up at Rick's Saddleshop in CreamRidge and at the Tractor Supply Store in Allentown or Southampton. Hope this helps!
yippiechickie.gif

It looks like Rick's & the animals & garden are not too far from eachother... I will be going to check em out soon. I definitely want 2 barred rock hens... I think they are gorgeous birds & I'll pick out 2 more. That'll complete my mini flock. I only want about 6 hens. Then again I say that now... let's see what the future holds.... LOL

Besides the 2 barred rocks... any suggestions for the other 2 birds? I was thinking a silver laced wyandotte & possibly amerucauna. Any pros/cons... any other suggestions?

LOL.... I guess the geographic regional views change according to where you are at... LOL

Back
Top Bottom