baby duck with lots of problems

They like to keep secrets from us. Have you eaten any yet?

HA...that's very true! No, haven't eaten any yet. I'm feeling oddly sentimental and a bit protective of their eggs. I think I'm going broody!
yippiechickie.gif
gig.gif

Does anyone want to buy Sally, Henry and Charlie? The separation fence doesn't work so I have to sell them..:'(
GZ go to your states thread and ask then if anyone is interested go to PM to work out details since staff doesn't like us selling anywhere but Buy Sell trade thread or using the re homing thread. I'm sorry it isn't working out I can feel your pain since i had to re home 2 drakes this year. Also put them on the buy sell trade thread.
hugs.gif

I wanted to let you all know that I might not be on for a while. My grandson, Josh, is in critical condition in the hospital. We will know more when we talk to the dr. today. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Please keep this thread going sharing your thoughts and pictures and your love for your pets.I love you all. I'll be back when I can. Love you all and thanks for being my friends.

Patty

I wanted to let you all know that I might not be on for a while. My grandson, Josh, is in critical condition in the hospital. We will know more when we talk to the dr. today. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Please keep this thread going sharing your thoughts and pictures and your love for your pets.I love you all. I'll be back when I can. Love you all and thanks for being my friends.

Patty
Oh Patty, I am so sorry. Of course you and he and your entire family are in our prayers.

Patty

So sorry, Patty. You and your grandson will be in my prayers.
hugs.gif

Patty

Thanks for letting us know, Patty. Healing thoughts, prayers, love & hugs coming your way!

Back
Top Bottom