baby duck with lots of problems

I'll be praying too Patty, for your grandson Josh and your family.
hugs.gif

I wanted to let you all know that I might not be on for a while.  My grandson, Josh, is in critical condition in the hospital.  We will know more when we talk to the dr. today.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  

Please keep this thread going sharing your thoughts and pictures and your love for your pets.I love you all.  I'll be back when I can.  Love you all and thanks for being my friends.

Patty

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you hear good news soon! *hugs*

No they carry on when he gets into their stall but it is mainly him he likes to go in and step all over them being Mr. Macho so he has had his own bedroom for a couple weeks I'll probably try him back in with them tomorrow night.

yes this is Hope and Joy.
He is a macho male bird. Wow. Not fearful of them at all. Kinda like, you are my women and I will do whatever I want to and when. But he is still a doll baby.

I wanted to let you all know that I might not be on for a while. My grandson, Josh, is in critical condition in the hospital. We will know more when we talk to the dr. today. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Please keep this thread going sharing your thoughts and pictures and your love for your pets.I love you all. I'll be back when I can. Love you all and thanks for being my friends.

Patty
Oh, Patty. I am so sorry to hear that. You and your grandson, Josh will be in my thoughts and well wishes. I love you too and let's hope he pulls through soon.

Julie

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers and well wishes.

Josh is out of the comma and doing ok. He is still in the hospital he has pnemonia now but he is recovering. The dr. kept telling us we don't know what he is going to be like when he comes out of the comma. He could have been brain dead. Thank god he was ok when he come too.

I'm still running back and forth to the hospital but I wanted to let you all know he is ok. When they brought him into the emergency room he was not breathing and he had no heartbeat. I am so grateful that he is alive and doing well.

Patty

Josh is out of the comma and doing ok. He is still in the hospital he has pnemonia now but he is recovering. The dr. kept telling us we don't know what he is going to be like when he comes out of the comma. He could have been brain dead. Thank god he was ok when he come too.

I'm still running back and forth to the hospital but I wanted to let you all know he is ok. When they brought him into the emergency room he was not breathing and he had no heartbeat. I am so grateful that he is alive and doing well.

Patty
Patty, Thanks for the update on Josh. I hope and HOPE he gets over the pneumonia and gets back to his life. That is scary he was in a coma and stopped breathing and had no heartbeat. Great news he is OK though. What a hard deal for all of you. Keep us in the loop as you have time.

Patty

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Bunches of BIG hugs & lots of prayers!!! Thanks for the update, Patty. Sorry ya'll are going through this, but so very glad he's improving.

Patty

So happy to hear from you, Patty, and to hear that the little boy is better. He and your family will be in our prayers, for a quick recovery for him and for strength and comfort for you and all those who love him.
hugs.gif

Josh is out of the comma and doing ok.  He is still in the hospital he has pnemonia now but he is recovering.  The dr. kept telling us we don't know what he is going to be like when he comes out of the comma.  He could have been brain dead.  Thank god he was ok when he come too.  

I'm still running back and forth to the hospital but I wanted to let  you all know he is ok.  When they brought him into the emergency room he was not breathing and he had no heartbeat.  I am so grateful that he is alive and doing well.  

Patty

So happy to hear he's woken up from coma and is going to be okay! We'll keep you in our thoughts and wish him a speedy recovery. Lots of hugs sent your way!!

Back
Top Bottom