baby duck with lots of problems

Same here Patty as you can see all of us have been concerned so thank you for updating and very thankful to hear Josh is doing so much better. We'll just keep praying for him and thanking God he has come through the worst of it.
hugs.gif
to you all.

Thanks everyone for your kindness and prayers and thoughts. Josh should be getting out of the hospital today. Thank god. I think I know the hospital like the back of my hand now.

I hope everyone is doing well. Garner Zoo did you find homes for your Sally and the others. I hope you find them a good home it makes it easier when you let them go.

Patti how is Opie doing? I miss you all. Clyde has been taking his pill every morning like a good boy. Topper still remains our piggy duck and Que Sera is still her sweet self. I need to bring her in tomorrow so I can spend some time with her. It's been feed the ducks and chickens then run to the hospital then feed again in the evenings and shut the chickens up. Hopefully tomorrow we will get back to normal again.

Have a great day all.
hugs.gif

Patty

Thanks everyone for your kindness and prayers and thoughts. Josh should be getting out of the hospital today. Thank god. I think I know the hospital like the back of my hand now.

I hope everyone is doing well. Garner Zoo did you find homes for your Sally and the others. I hope you find them a good home it makes it easier when you let them go.

Patti how is Opie doing? I miss you all. Clyde has been taking his pill every morning like a good boy. Topper still remains our piggy duck and Que Sera is still her sweet self. I need to bring her in tomorrow so I can spend some time with her. It's been feed the ducks and chickens then run to the hospital then feed again in the evenings and shut the chickens up. Hopefully tomorrow we will get back to normal again.

Have a great day all.
hugs.gif

Patty

I'm so happy to hear that, Patty! Is he in a really big hospital? I hope he's expected to fully recover soon. It's so sad when children are really ill and you feel so helpless to do anything for them.

We've all missed you!!!
hugs.gif

Have a great day all.
hugs.gif

Patty

That's great news! Thanks for the update, Patty! I hope he's back to 100% healthy very soon. Hugs to all of you!!

Thanks everyone for your kindness and prayers and thoughts.  Josh should be getting out of the hospital today.  Thank god.  I think I know the hospital like the back of my hand now.  

I hope everyone is doing well.  Garner Zoo did you find homes for  your Sally and the others.  I hope you find them a good home it makes it easier when you let them go.

Patti how is Opie doing?  I miss you all.  Clyde has been taking his pill every morning like a good boy.  Topper still remains our piggy duck and Que Sera is still her sweet self.  I need to bring her in tomorrow so I can spend some time with her.  It's been feed the ducks and chickens then run to the hospital then feed again in the evenings and shut the chickens up.  Hopefully tomorrow we will get back to normal again.  

Have a great day all.  :hugs

Patty

That's so great to hear! I'm glad he's doing well enough to leave the hospital, and it's also good to hear about Clyde taking his meds. Have they showed any signs of working? And sadly no. I've gotten no takers yet for my sweet ducks, I've not yet posted them on here, I've got them on a local add first. I did go through the wanted adds here though and everyone wanting a WH is looking for eggs to hatch or not even in Oregon :/ I'm sure though the right person will give them a good home if I'm patient. I wish I could give them a better home here, but Daves showing zero signs of being nicer..most people would say "well, sell Dave instead" but he's still my baby ya know? Could never give him up. Glad all is going better for you though! :hugs

Thanks Garner I'm sorry you haven't found a hope yet. I'm sure there is someone out there that would love to add them to their flock. I know what you mean about keeping Dave. He was your first duck and of course your baby. Your going to keep him no matter what.

Clyde is showing some improvement. He is a little more mobile then what he was. He is still limping but moving more then what he was.

How is your chicks doing? They are so cute. I'm sure their growing fast. To bad they can't stay little longer.

We are getting a little rain here. We really need it. Everything looks so dry. I think we need about 2 or 3 days of rain to catch up on our rainfall.

It's nice to be home this morning and have Josh with us.
yippiechickie.gif
Have a great day all.

Patty

Have a great day all.
hugs.gif

Patty
That is fantastic Patty, about Josh getting out of the hospital. Thank goodness. Poor guy and you and family have been thru a horrendous experience. Now hopefully all of you can recover emotionally and physically from it.

Good for Clyde taking his med everyday. Is he improving? And Topper being her usual self. I love that. I am glad you are gonna get Que Sera and love on her. That will get the happy neurotransmitters in your brain going.

Thanks Garner I'm sorry you haven't found a hope yet. I'm sure there is someone out there that would love to add them to their flock. I know what you mean about keeping Dave. He was your first duck and of course your baby. Your going to keep him no matter what.

Clyde is showing some improvement. He is a little more mobile then what he was. He is still limping but moving more then what he was.

How is your chicks doing? They are so cute. I'm sure their growing fast. To bad they can't stay little longer.

We are getting a little rain here. We really need it. Everything looks so dry. I think we need about 2 or 3 days of rain to catch up on our rainfall.

It's nice to be home this morning and have Josh with us.
yippiechickie.gif
Have a great day all.

Patty
Hopefully the pouring rain we're getting right now will move on up your way Patty. It is pouring here which means flash flooding for the mountains.

Glad to hear Josh is home and with you. and he'll continue to heal with your TLC.

and that Clyde is improving YAY. I don't know how I'll get Ernie to take his meds today with the rain pouring down. I may have to wait till tomorrow.

The hospital that Josh was in is a huge. They have done so many add ons I can't keep up. Some elevators don't go to the floor you want to go to you have to take a certain elevator to get to different sections. I just hope I don't have to go back for a long time.

I hope we get some of your rain Patti. It doesn't look like we are going to get a whole lot. I hope you don't get any flooding from your rain.

Josh is feeling much better. He's still a little weak from spending so much time in the bed but he's doing great. I baked him some peanut butter cookies a while ago. Those are his favorites. Josh is 21 years old but he will always be my baby. We still worry about them no matter what the age.

I looked out the window here and there were 6 chickens on the back porch waiting for a hand out. Then when I hand out to them I have to give to the ducks out front. I can't do favoritism here.
wink.png

Patty

Back
Top Bottom