baby duck with lots of problems

The hospital that Josh was in is a huge. They have done so many add ons I can't keep up. Some elevators don't go to the floor you want to go to you have to take a certain elevator to get to different sections. I just hope I don't have to go back for a long time.

I hope we get some of your rain Patti. It doesn't look like we are going to get a whole lot. I hope you don't get any flooding from your rain.

Josh is feeling much better. He's still a little weak from spending so much time in the bed but he's doing great. I baked him some peanut butter cookies a while ago. Those are his favorites. Josh is 21 years old but he will always be my baby. We still worry about them no matter what the age.

I looked out the window here and there were 6 chickens on the back porch waiting for a hand out. Then when I hand out to them I have to give to the ducks out front. I can't do favoritism here.
wink.png

Patty
They will blab about it anyway then they would all be mad at you for playing favorites Patty. lol

What happened Patty to get him so sick just not taking care of himself like alot of young people do? i am glad he is doing so much better and Peanut butter cookies should cheer him up loads.

I just got a weather alert over my cell phone of flash flooding I am staying home today and it is back pouring again.
hide.gif

The hospital that Josh was in is a huge. They have done so many add ons I can't keep up. Some elevators don't go to the floor you want to go to you have to take a certain elevator to get to different sections. I just hope I don't have to go back for a long time.

I hope we get some of your rain Patti. It doesn't look like we are going to get a whole lot. I hope you don't get any flooding from your rain.

Josh is feeling much better. He's still a little weak from spending so much time in the bed but he's doing great. I baked him some peanut butter cookies a while ago. Those are his favorites. Josh is 21 years old but he will always be my baby. We still worry about them no matter what the age.

I looked out the window here and there were 6 chickens on the back porch waiting for a hand out. Then when I hand out to them I have to give to the ducks out front. I can't do favoritism here.
wink.png

Patty

I'm very glad Josh is doing better! Poor guy. That must have been a frightening experience for him and the entire family. Hugs all around!!
hugs.gif

Hey, Patti, have you ever tried Vaseline on Opie's little nub?

I'm very glad Josh is doing better! Poor guy. That must have been a frightening experience for him and the entire family. Hugs all around!!
hugs.gif

Hey, Patti, have you ever tried Vaseline on Opie's little nub?
Yep use it every winter he comes out in the morning with shavings stuck to it. Then after he has washed his face a few times in the bucket it is mostly gone.

wink.png

Patty

I'm so happy to hear that, Patty. I know what you mean about the hospitals. Scott was in UPenn a few years back when he was in an accident that caused spinal fractures. Being in that hospital was like trying to navigate a small unfamiliar city with nothing but one way streets while you're in the middle of having a heart attack. I'm really glad Josh, you and your family got through it.
hugs.gif

yes with an indention so his rather large nub will fit into it.
Instead of ear muffs he needs a nose muff. That shouldn't be to hard to make.
lol.png
Whatever you put on him he's probably going to try to take it off unless he looks at himself in the mirror and he looks handsome in it. Of course he is going to look handsome in anything he wears.

Patty

LOL...think he's proud of his rather large nub?
lau.gif
wink.png
gig.gif

(Sorry, just couldn't be helped.)
wink.png
He does like to show it off

Instead of ear muffs he needs a nose muff. That shouldn't be to hard to make.
lol.png
Whatever you put on him he's probably going to try to take it off unless he looks at himself in the mirror and he looks handsome in it. Of course he is going to look handsome in anything he wears.

Patty
lol.png
it has to be water proof or it going to end up frozen onto his nubbikins.

Back
Top Bottom