baby duck with lots of problems

Wow Quinton Crisp I hope your right.
big_smile.png
I would hate to see Qunton's house.

Patty
I would probably feel right at home, maybe he lives in a cave.
smile.png

Who is Quinton Crisp anyway?

Last edited:
I could weave a rug every week from the dog hairs I sweep up. After sweeping the hallway I always wonder how they have any hair left to shed. They do the next day it is back again.

Patty

same here I have 5 dogs 2 that shed alot and 3 lil dachshund who can hold their own too. I often wonder why they aren't running around nude with all the dog hair on the floor and every where else too. With all the dog hair that floats through the air we probably have hairier inside than outsides
tongue.png

We have dogs that don't shed, but I have some cat hair I could contribute to the cause if either or both of you would like some. When we brush her or pick up hair, we always come up with what seems like enough to make a whole extra cat.

We have dogs that don't shed, but I have some cat hair I could contribute to the cause if either or both of you would like some. When we brush her or pick up hair, we always come up with what seems like enough to make a whole extra cat.
It's amazing isn't it the amount of hair they can let go of and still have some. Thanks for the offer but I think i have enough.

I would probably feel right at home, maybe he lives in a cave.
smile.png

Who is Quinton Crisp anyway?
Quentin Crisp (born Denis Charles Pratt, 25 December 1908 – 21 November 1999) was an English writer and raconteur.
From a conventional suburban background Crisp grew up with feminine tendencies exemplified by his make-up and painted nails and work as a rent-boy. He then spent thirty years as a professional model for life-classes in art colleges. The interviews he gave about his unusual life attracted increasing public curiosity and he was soon sought after for his highly individual views on social manners and the cultivating of style. His one-man stage show was a long-running hit both in England and America and he also appeared in films and on TV. Crisp possessed a contrarian streak, criticising both gay liberation and Diana, Princess of Wales.

Quentin Crisp (born Denis Charles Pratt, 25 December 1908 – 21 November 1999) was an English writer and raconteur.
From a conventional suburban background Crisp grew up with feminine tendencies exemplified by his make-up and painted nails and work as a rent-boy. He then spent thirty years as a professional model for life-classes in art colleges. The interviews he gave about his unusual life attracted increasing public curiosity and he was soon sought after for his highly individual views on social manners and the cultivating of style. His one-man stage show was a long-running hit both in England and America and he also appeared in films and on TV. Crisp possessed a contrarian streak, criticising both gay liberation and Diana, Princess of Wales.
Thanks JCG I must lead a very sheltered life.
hu.gif

No thanks I have enough hair from these dogs to last a lifetime.

Patty

Back
Top Bottom