Baby sobostapols need home!

Thanks so very much for wanting to help, but there won't be any little ones. The younger goose, Siagi, was sitting, but she wasn't sitting on anything. Going through natures maternal motions. Her mom, Freida, stayed off the nest too many days, so I removed the eggs. If you would still like some babies, I can let the girls sit next year. They are absolutely fun and adorable birds...luv 'em to death!

Yeah! That makes me happy! They start laying in January-February. Once they start, I will contact you. Would it be best to contact you through BYC, or your personal email? Whereabouts do you live?

Thanks.
OP unfortunately all of LA county and most of Southern CA is under a strict quarantine of all poultry due to an outbreak of Newcastle disease. Nobody is allowed to move poultry around in that area and you must practice strict biosecurity to ensure your flock doesnt get infected.

More info:

https://www.myvalleynews.com/story/...nds-for-virulent-newcastle-disease/65185.html
I have been doing everything humanly possible to provide as much protection for my flock as possible. Many of the vets in my area are no longer seeing any birds, with the exception of crows and ravens, due to this outbreak. Last week, I spent an entire day dismantling the bird pen, removed all of the exiting soil, scrubbed all food dishes, and cleaned and sanitized all concrete areas. I can only hope that my birds will be fine.
Thanks so much for the website.

Back
Top Bottom