Baby squirrel fallen from tree in a storm

Jrd7788

Songster
Oct 27, 2018
**urgent, idk how long it’ll live**

Hello, it is storming where I am and we went out to feed the animals and found a baby squirrel. Maybe like a week old, his eyes still closed. We put him in a shoe box with warm blankets. What can I feed him? We can’t take him anywhere tonight and we have goats milk from does on hand if that could work 20A58CB2-A0F9-44C1-A149-6656E0A1BA79.jpeg

Last edited:
**urgent, idk how long it’ll live**

Hello, it is storming where I am and we went out to feed the animals and found a baby squirrel. Maybe like a week old, his eyes still closed. We put him in a shoe box with warm blankets. What can I feed him? We can’t take him anywhere tonight and we have goats milk from does on hand if that could workView attachment 3241785
Any idea what type it is?

You would be better off to use evaporated milk if you have it. Maybe dilute it four parts milk and one part water. I don't think fresh goat milk is nutrient dense enough. I have known people that successfully raised squirrels as young as yours. They make great pets.

You would be better off to use evaporated milk if you have it. Maybe dilute it four parts milk and one part water. I don't think fresh goat milk is nutrient dense enough. I have known people that successfully raised squirrels as young as yours. They make great pets.
Do you know how I could feed it to him

Back
Top Bottom