Back from the ER...

I share your pain. I fractured my elbow last week when I tripped and fell coming on dusk. Here's the kicker,
he.gif
I was carrying my knuckle headed rooster to the side door on coop#2 because he just couldn't grasp the concept to go in at night . Now he finally does, he is in the coop and I am in a cast. Well here's to a speedy recovery for both of us. Hope you have someone to wait on you hand and ummm.....er....foot.
gig.gif
Sorry couldn't let that one pass.
get-attachment.aspx

Last edited:
I share your pain. I fractured my elbow last week when I tripped and fell coming on dusk. Here's the kicker,:he I was carrying my knuckle headed rooster to the side door on coop#2 because he just couldn't grasp the concept to go in at night . Now he finally does, he is in the coop and I am in a cast. Well here's to a speedy recovery for both of us. Hope you have someone to wait on you hand and ummm.....er....foot.:gig Sorry couldn't let that one pass.
get-attachment.aspx
Ouch!!! Well I hope you recover soon!!! Hahaha!!! I think our animals are trying to kill us!

Thank you!! It sucks not being able to do anything...:/

You're welcome.

1f60a.png

Yikes, how unfortunate!! It's probably a good thing our house doesn't have stairs, I'm such a klutz :rolleyes: Hope you have a speedy recovery and don't get too bored!

Thank you! I feel like I'm going to die from the crutches! My mom found a wheelchair for in the house that saved me, lol
Looks like it time for you to order some baby chicks and setup a brooder in the house, it will keep you from getting bored. :cool:

Hahaha, no more animals!!! Lol

This is a random question, but is that you in your profile picture? If so, your hair is sooooo pretty

Yes it is. thank you sooooo much! That is so sweet!

I am planning on going to the ER as soon as my mom gets back with the car. There are some nasty things going around right now, but I had a fever the past night and last night I threw up every time I sat up. I ended up throwing up a half a gallon or so. I have been staying in bed anyway because I have an injury on my foot, and can't walk, but I can keep anything down. My ribs hurt SOOO bad, and I can even sit up without help, there's no way I can stay like this, I'm not able to use crutches, I'm too weak. I'm miserable! Last night I thought I was throwing up from nerves, cause my cat died, and it was really bad, but I woke up, not even thinking about that, and it's just being vertical I guess that messes me up.

Oh no, that sounds horrible :hugs Being sick is the worst, and on top of your foot too, that's just the worst luck... I hope you feel better soon, go to the ER if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom