Bag of feed near sick chickens...

I wonder if baking it would work? It would be tedious but its better than throwing out a bag.
Maybe I'll read a little more before tossing it- but I would only be doing it to bring to a wooded area for the wild.
I just feel awful wasting it.

Honestly, I would report the farm you got these birds from, they’re selling sick animals! I don’t know who to report it to though, they could be spreading the fatal form of bird flu ☹️

Have there been cars in the garage. Are there oil spills. Has there been cans of gasoline? I have had chicks in the garage, but my garage has never had a car in it. I call it the basement.
Sorry for the confusion. They were sick when I brought them home.

They were kept in my garage because they were sick, which I didn't know beforehand.

But no, there were no chemicals or contaminants in the garage.

I agree, no sense in holding onto it. I feel bad chunking food like that, but I wouldn't want to put it out for wild animals, either- just in case.

The farm let me bring them back. She said she would "treat them", which was her way to justify keeping my money. I'm sure she culled them.

I wish I knew what it was for my mental sake!
I would feel bad throwing away feed like that too! Will the farm take the bag of feed? I understand if you don't want to deal with that farm again though.

Back
Top Bottom