Bah Humbug!

oN eno nac ecrof uoy ot trats ylrae. oN nac ekam uoy piks gnivigsknahT. revewoH ti seod seod ekat a gonl emit ot eraperp rof samtsirhC. adniK ekil em gniod siht. I evah yaw ot hcum emit no ym sdnah.

rehcnaR

Quote:
UHGGGGGGG! This was not the first post I wanted to see and have my brain decipher this morning LOL!

Sparkles sweet potato pie is yummy! It has a little more of a lemony taste to it but its divine. I have a recipe for one with bourbon in it.

I put my tree up on Thanksgiving. That way my whole family is there to fluff it and decorate, however this year it will be put up but I'm waiting for DS to come home from basic training to decorate it. Its a tradition in our house to buy or make a special ornament every year for the tree. I get all teary eyed when I pull them out and hand them to the kids to hang. the memories of previous Christmas's come flooding back (25 years of memories LOL). Sometimes I hate that my kids have grown up.

And on that note Good Morning Everyone!

Last edited:
I don't like pineapple on my pizza. Nor do I like black or green olives. Pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, and extra cheese is all I will ever need.

I am still not eating sweet potato pie.

We got both deer processed last night. However, due to my crapalicious ham-shot ont he big doe there is only 20 lbs of grinding meat, ten of jerky meat, and ten lbs of backstraps.

Quote:
Me too..
Pineapple, ham, bacon, black olives... yum! Thats the BEST pizza ever..
droolin.gif

Are you my long lost sister? Yummmm.....
droolin.gif

boo, the potholders were super cute, I can see you using them in lunch lady land!

And, for the record, the restaurants around here have picked up on the sweet potato fry craze, so you can get them most places now. One place serves them with marshmallow dipping sauce, that's an adventure.

Quote:
UHGGGGGGG! This was not the first post I wanted to see and have my brain decipher this morning LOL!

Sparkles sweet potato pie is yummy! It has a little more of a lemony taste to it but its divine. I have a recipe for one with bourbon in it.

I put my tree up on Thanksgiving. That way my whole family is there to fluff it and decorate, however this year it will be put up but I'm waiting for DS to come home from basic training to decorate it. Its a tradition in our house to buy or make a special ornament every year for the tree. I get all teary eyed when I pull them out and hand them to the kids to hang. the memories of previous Christmas's come flooding back (25 years of memories LOL). Sometimes I hate that my kids have grown up.

And on that note Good Morning Everyone!

Bows, if that recipe is not a national secret, will you share? That will perhaps be my attempt at a new TG dish!

I had the BEST sweet potato pie one time. A lady I worked with made it. She would not give out her secret family recipe, and I have never had another one that tasted that good. Anyone have a GREAT sweet potato pie recipe they would share?

Back
Top Bottom