Bantam Black Rosecomb Pairs For Sale

scbirdfarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maria Stein, OH 45860
I have several pairs of Bantam Black Rosecombs for sale for $30.00 apair. They come from private breeder stock not hatchery stock. They are NPIP & A.I. tested birds. I will send a NPIP certificate with each purchase. I will ship. Payments we except is USPS Money Order, Personal Check, Cashiers Check or C.O.D.. P.M. me if you are interested.

Thanks for Looking

If you buy to or more pairs I will sell them for $25.00 apair. They are Laying....
ep.gif

I have several pairs of Bantam Black Rosecombs for sale for $30.00 apair. They come from private breeder stock not hatchery stock. They are NPIP & A.I. tested birds. I will send a NPIP certificate with each purchase. I will ship. Payments we except is USPS Money Order, Personal Check, Cashiers Check or C.O.D.. P.M. me if you are interested.

Thanks for Looking
i am interested in a black bantum hen and rooster... please call me... my name is howard fisher my home number is 606-354-3762 thank you or can you email me with a way to reach you thanks

i am interested in a black bantum hen and rooster... please call me... my name is howard fisher my home number is 606-354-3762 thank you or can you email me with a way to reach you thanks
will need you to call me cause I don't know how to pm on here thank you

Back
Top Bottom