Bantam chickens breed?

rach080296

Songster
5 Years
Jan 29, 2016
I just got these bantams not sure what breed they are
PXL_20210222_211856091.jpg
PXL_20210222_211744891.jpg

They look like mixed breeds. Where did you get them?

That's also way too many cockerels for that group. Just in case you weren't aware.

Yeah that’s probably a ratio (i think it’s hard to tell) of 6:6 roosters to hens. But I’m basing it off of the huge combs that I can see in between them and I probably missed a few. It should probably be closer to 1:7 or 1:8.

Yes I know they were a group that grew up together there's nine hens and ten roosters I need to get rid of probably six of the roosters or more I got them off craigslist they were just sold as bantams I was thinking they were Japanese cuz they're pretty small they're about the size of your hand but I'm not very familiar That's just going on Google search for bantam chickens

Yes I know they were a group that grew up together there's nine hens and ten roosters I need to get rid of probably six of the roosters or more I got them off craigslist they were just sold as bantams I was thinking they were Japanese cuz they're pretty small they're about the size of your hand but I'm not very familiar That's just going on Google search for bantam chickens
Could be Jap mixes. The one has sparsely feathered shanks/feet. They're also not quite built right. Too big/long.

Okay just wondering didn't know if they were specific breed figured they were mixed due to the fact that they were cheap I just like the way they look

Back
Top Bottom