Bantam Partridge Wyandottes and Nankins

New Tarheel

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 10, 2008
Hi there,

I am currently up to my neck in chickens, and really need to free up some pen space and reduce my feed costs. So I have the following available:

4 pairs (plus an extra cockerel) of Partidge Wyandotte bantams. These are show quality birds, and have won several prizes at shows this Fall. I am getting out of Wyandottes, so everything must go. They range in age from 6 months to 1.5 years.

I also have 4-5 pairs of single comb Nankin bantams. These are also show quality, from the top Nankin breeders in the country. They are all 5-6 months old. This is a very rare breed that needs new breeders in order to help preserve the breed from extinction.

I am located in central NC. I have never shipped birds, but I guess I would be willing to give it a shot. I am NPIP certified.

If anyone is interested I can send pictures.

I would like to get $20/pair, but am flexible (especially for juniors/4-H members).

Thanks,

Dylan

BeauTabiano: Sorry, but I really need to sell them in pairs (one rooster and one hen). Otherwise, I'll be stuck with all roosters!

Silkieluver_07: No plans to go to Pennsylvania at the moment. Interested in shipping? Or how about a nice vacation for you and your family to beautiful North Carolina?

Quote:
do you know how big there eggs are? what color and small medium or large? my father wants me to get more laying hens.

I replied back to your email.
smile.png

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of response. I had a death in the family, and so will be dealing with that for the next little while. I will try to get back to you all next week with more information about shipping, etc.

Thanks for your patience,

Dylan

Quote:
I wish I would have known you wanted these, I could have brought them to you Sunday when I picked up the girls.......
idunno.gif

Quote:
I wish I would have known you wanted these, I could have brought them to you Sunday when I picked up the girls.......
idunno.gif

Beth,

I wasn't sure how far away the member was from you. I didn't want to to run out of the way to get them for e. Hopefully, I can a trio or a quad of the wyandottes, but I know shippping is going to br pricey.

Back
Top Bottom