Bantam Partridge Wyandottes and Nankins

Think I'm gonna start a chicken transport service!! LOL

lau.gif

If you still have the Nankin Bantams I woulf be very interested in them I live outside Knoxville Tenn. so it would not be to far.

Hi everyone,

I'm back now and thought I would add some photos.

Here is a picture of a group of my Nankin cockerels. They are all just coming out of a heavy molt, so none of them have a full tail at the moment (some don't have a tail at all).

P1030236.jpg

And here is a picture of Nankin pullets:

P1030239.jpg

I will post pictures of the Wyandottes in a separate post.

Here is a picture of some of the Wyandotte cockerels:

P1030240.jpg

And the pullets:

P1030234.jpg

I will be at the show in Winston-Salem on November 29th and could deliver there, or would be willing to ship.

I live in Morganton. I was wondering if you would sell a trio of the birds. I am very interested in the wyandottes you have. What would shipping be inside the state to zip code 28655.

Thanks for yoru time coachhaze60 in NC

I'm not too far from Raleigh and I would LOVE to have one or two of your Wyandotte pullets. If you don't sell them all before I get back from my trip to NYC next week please let me know. I CAN PICK THEM UP!
big_smile.png

I have a friend that will be at show in Winston on the 29th if you can give me a price for a trio I can give him a call and see if he would be willing to pick them up for me. I am interested in trio of the wyandottes.

Thanks again,

coachhaze60 in NC

Back
Top Bottom