Bantam Polish white crested cuckoo, khaki, chocolate, black

abengel

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Long Island
I am offering one dozen (plus extras) hatching eggs from my bantam polish pen. The bantam pen consists of white crested chocolate cuckoo and white crested khaki roosters over white crested khaki, chocolate, and black hens, and will produce possible show quality chicks in any of these colors plus possible cuckoo khaki. (Please note that this pen has a single "wild card" hen- a solid blue.)

These colors are especially beautiful and can be hard to find.

Fertility has been 100% here, and folks are reporting that the eggs are hatching extremely well. Eggs are collected daily, stored at 60 degrees, and turned often during the collection period. I ship only fresh eggs and pack them with great care. However, once the eggs leave my hands, I can not be responsible for the many things that can go wrong during shipping and incubation. Eggs will be shipped on Monday mornings unless other arrangements are made. USPS Priority shipping is $15.00. Feel free to post replies or PM with questions.

I am NPIP certified.

Last edited:
Hey wondering if you have any more eggs available? I love your Polish and have a great hatch from you every time I get eggs from you! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom