Bantam raiser, new to the online realm :)

Hydriad

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 3, 2014
Snohomish, WA
I thought it would be fun to connect with other chicken enthusiasts, and get to know some of the finer points that I may not be aware of in regards to the silly, wonderful, and tasty little beasts.

Last edited:
I joined today too. Looking forward to learning how to maneuver in the site and learn from one another to the benefit of our generous pets!

:welcome both of you!

Thanks for joining BYC! We had a few bantams but they are long gone. We raise our 38 birds for eggs. But i love bantams they are adorable.

Welcome to our flock and enjoy your poultry adventures.

To the Bantam raiser, I have 2 Mille Fleur hens that will need a new home soon. Free. Gorgeous. Spoiled rotten. I'm in Augusta, GA if interested. We are moving to Germany for 3 yrs :)

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

You have come to the right place to hang out with lots of chicken lovers. Make yourself at home and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I don't currently have any bantams, but in the past I have had Buff Cochin bantams, Silver Sebrights, Mille Fleur D'uccles, and Black Silkies. The Black Silkies were my favorite bantams; such cute, sweet, and friendly little birds, and wonderful brooders and mothers. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your bantams.

Back
Top Bottom