Bantam Salmon Faverolles

I got mine from a local hatchery, Eagle Nest Poultry. :) Very beautiful and sweet, I will never be without bantam Faverolles! :love Sadly, I think the minimum order might be a little on the high side for shipping (I picked mine up), but that's up to you and depends your available space. :D
My girls, Ginger and Ashley:
DSCN6370.JPG

DSCN6367.JPG

~Alex

I got mine from a local hatchery, Eagle Nest Poultry. :) Very beautiful and sweet, I will never be without bantam Faverolles! :love Sadly, I think the minimum order might be a little on the high side for shipping (I picked mine up), but that's up to you and depends your available space. :D
My girls, Ginger and Ashley:
View attachment 1319441
View attachment 1319442
~Alex

When you ordered from Eagle Nest Poultry, did they sell you just Faverolles? It looks they only offer a bantam assortment now :(

When you ordered from Eagle Nest Poultry, did they sell you just Faverolles? It looks they only offer a bantam assortment now :(
We also added d'Uccles, Rosecombs, Phoenix, Wheaten Ameraucanas, and Silver Penciled Wyandottes on to the order. :) Eagle Nest allowed us to pick out breeds and how many of each we wanted even when the assortment rule was in place.

~Alex

I am looking for bantam faverolles chicks or hatching eggs, (Theresa lost her roo so she doesn't have any atm) any other ideas?

Check out the NPIP site, by state:
http://www.poultryimprovement.org/statesContent.cfm

Keep scrolling through the listings, as all pages are not full. You will notice they use breed codes. Here are the breed codes for the bantam faverolles:
Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 8.55.56 AM.png

Good Luck.

Unfortunately, the available *bantam* Faverolles bloodlines in the US have decreased so much that more and more bantams are exhibiting inbreeding characteristics— per the vets who did the autopsy on one of our girls, who was born with a single kidney.

I’m actually working with the French Faverolles club to legally bring hatching Fav eggs to the US to bring in fresh blood & new genetics. France has all available colors of bantams, too, so imagine we could have cuckoo, chocolate or blue soon

Hi everyone! I have been searching high and low for Bantam Salmon Faverolles! I finally found some eggs for sale on Ebay, but didn't have any luck hatching any. Does anyone know anywhere to get hatching eggs, chicks, adults, etc? I have two hens, so I really want to find or hatch a male, and of course I would love a couple more hens.

Thanks for any help!
Are you still looking for salmon faverolle bantams? After searching for almost a year and a half I finally found some and hatched out my first chicks yesterday. They are adorable and plan on hatching more. Also have fertile eggs. These are very nice birds and all have five toes. Love their friendly, docile temperament. Very funny! Run everywhere. Great layers. Had eggs all winter and still going strong. Have no idea where you are, but I am in Missouri. Let me know if you are still interested.

Back
Top Bottom