-+*-+*-+*~~BantamFan4Life's Chat Thread!~~*+-*+-*+-

No, I'm not allowed on YouTube
Oh....
sad.png
I love all little chicks, I especially like seeing them chirp and play with each other.

Hi! Why were you so mad (if you don't mind me asking)?

I don't mind

well one of my friends who was like a sister to me got into a fight on friday.
because she (kaitlyn) saw one of my other friends (madison) going to the restroom and she rolled her eyes at her.
and madison said i don't like you spreading things about me. And kaitlyn said something. (i can't remember)
so i went up to madison and asked for her side of the story. so i went back down to kaitlyn and was about to talk to her
and she said:WHY DID U GO UP THERE AND TELL HER WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT! WHY WHY WHY!
So i was talking to a friend this morning and she talked to kaitlyn last night and i asked her what she said.
She said the Kaitlyn never need me because she has this other girl named cassie so i am like:
what ever man go find someone else to lean ur on

I don't mind

well one of my friends who was like a sister to me got into a fight on friday.
because she (kaitlyn) saw one of my other friends (madison) going to the restroom and she rolled her eyes at her.
and madison said i don't like you spreading things about me. And kaitlyn said something. (i can't remember)
so i went up to madison and asked for her side of the story. so i went back down to kaitlyn and was about to talk to her
and she said:WHY DID U GO UP THERE AND TELL HER WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT! WHY WHY WHY!
So i was talking to a friend this morning and she talked to kaitlyn last night and i asked her what she said.
She said the Kaitlyn never need me because she has this other girl named cassie so i am like:
what ever man go find someone else to lean ur on
Oh, okay :/

Back
Top Bottom