Barred rock roos or hens

I think pullets. :)

I have some Ayam Cemanis that I’m having trouble sexing. Could y’all maybe hep me out

Here’s the size difference between the 2 that look the most like cockerels. One on the left has a bigger comb and more feathering(It’s also the biggest of the bunch). The one on the right has a smaller (but not by much) comb and less feathering (it is the same size as the pullet).They both have the sameish amount of waddles and can both be pretty vocal. What age do you think I’ll start to be able to tell the difference more? Thanks for the help
36C5C8EA-B19B-4C76-9BB7-2BF4C44AC7D4.jpeg

I think pullets. :)

I have some Ayam Cemanis that I’m having trouble sexing. Could y’all maybe hep me out

Here’s the size difference between the 2 that look the most like cockerels. One on the left has a bigger comb and more feathering(It’s also the biggest of the bunch). The one on the right has a smaller (but not by much) comb and less feathering (it is the same size as the pullet).They both have the sameish amount of waddles and can both be pretty vocal. What age do you think I’ll start to be able to tell the difference more? Thanks for the help
36C5C8EA-B19B-4C76-9BB7-2BF4C44AC7D4.jpeg
Start your own thread, posting pictures showing them standing naturally. We will need to see them from the side and the front, in good lighting.

Back
Top Bottom