Barred Rock thread!!

Pics
nice birds every one!!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Entered my prize rooster, Rooster Cogburn in our local county fair today. First time taking a chicken to the fair. I guess it was fun, I am not sure just what to make of some chicken folks. Anyway I went over and looked at the nice trophies they have for the chickens. I picked out a nice tall one that I hope to claim as my own on the morrow. Win, lose or draw the grandkids think it is cool and that means that so do I. I still think that the Barred Rocks are one nice looking bird. RC is about 20 weeks old in this recent photograph. Wish him well in his first bird show. Best to all of you whom love them Barred Rocks, RJ
This is such a beautiful photograph of a beautiful bird I hope you think about entering it in a photo contest. Seriously stunning. Getting my first chickens, BPR in a month, hope to make therm happy and they return my kindness in yummy eggs.

I just got 26 in the mail. Lost 11 up front. But these are wonderful birds. Our last hen greeted people in the driveway and loved car rides lol

Back
Top Bottom