Barred Rocks Good Shepard Poulty Ranch

Quote:
How?
hu.gif

Hey Cathy,
My BR's from Jeremy were shipped out today and I should have them Thursday. Oh my, just can't stand this waiting for them to get here. I am so thrilled. Will post after I get them.
Jim

My Marvin Stukel pullets are turning 28 weeks tomorrow. Finally, yesterday, Dottie got in a nest and actually sat on someone else's egg-first time I've ever seen one of the BR pullets sit. Didn't lay her own, but seems they are just around the corner. I hope.
fl.gif

Quote:
Hey Laura, that's what I thought as well. Mine are 32 weeks and I got my first egg yesterday
big_smile.png
. Their faces were redder, but they have such small, tidy combs...I was surprised
hu.gif
I have not checked for the bulls eye yet. I DON'T THINK my boy has a clue. He is not even crowing yet and has shown no courting behavior. But who knows what they do when I am
not watching
lol.png

These guys are slow learners! Mine are around 26 weeks and just started to crow. Well, he is doing a pretty good imatation! As for the pullets, I imagine I see a little pink on a couple of them
hmm.png
. Hoping they start before spring so I can have some hatchable eggs early. ........stan

Back
Top Bottom