Barred Rocks Good Shepard Poulty Ranch

Yes I hope Jeremy does well, thanks to his generosity I too :cool:have the good Barred Rocks. Alot of folks have good birds and do not sell them. Thank you Jeremy.

WOOO !!!!!!!! HOOOOOOO!!!!!! I just got my first WX Good shepard Barreds

From a verry nice and polite laddy named( RUTH CARON).She is in Martindale Texas ,and has some of the best birds I have ever seen. Her genrosity ,and kindness made her so nice to talk to. And we all thank you so! so! verry much for the beautiful barred rocks ,and welsummer chicks. I cant wait to see the babbys out of these birds hatch and grow up. Thanks again and I would love to do business with Ruth Caron anytime. Thanks Van.

will post pic later

Yes I know of a good breeder of bantam barred plymouth rocks her name is Janice Hall of stonewall OK.
She might sell you some,and I have the same bloodline so if she cant I may be able to hep you when I hatch again,all I have right now is pullets so when they start hatching I could sell you some to.If you are interested just email me with your phone# and we can talk([email protected])I can email pictures.Hope this helps you Van.

Quote:
Thanks! I will try to email Janice Hall and see what she has available. If she doesn't, I will definitely call you up! Right now all I have are silkies but I am loving bantam barred rocks.

Just going thru some of my pictures from Crossroads. Here are some of Jeremy's birds....

31282_crossroads2011a097j.jpg

31282_crossroads2011a096j.jpg

31282_crossroads2011a034j.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures Kathy. The birds traveled 12 hours to Indy on Thursday when they did not get judged till late Saturday afternoon. They are not use to being in a small cage for that long. I know they looked better on Friday morning than Saturday afternoon. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom