Barred Rocks Good Shepard Poulty Ranch

I'm going to try to get these photo's on here, I hope it works. Got my jwhip Barred Rocks 10/27/11 and I've got to say the biggest thanks that I could ever shout out to Jeremy for these absolutely gorgeous birds. Pictured is the roo and one of the pullets. They are all just the most beautiful br's I've ever seen.
80451_100_1649.jpg
80451_100_1651.jpg

Quote:
Congratulations immyjay54 !
jwhip does have wonderful Barred Rocks. I'm looking forward to Spring when I have my own. Gorgeous.

Last edited:
CC's CoopCuties :

Quote:
Congratulations immyjay54 !
jwhip does have wonderful Barred Rocks. I'm looking forward to Spring when I have my own. Gorgeous.

Thanks so much and I hope that when you get some that you are as happy as I am with mine.​

I just wanted to share some pics of our 2 barred rocks. We mostly have bantam Cochins and Bantam Polishes but we have 2 amazing rocks.
Meet "Barred" He is only 6 months and HUGE! By far the largest bird we own but one of the sweetest. He lets the little bantams boss him around. My daughter LOVES to play with him and he is so gentle. He eats right out of our hands. He will "talk" to you and it's so funny. I wonder how big he will get?
39184_paige_barred.jpg

39184_1016barred1.jpg

My daughter wanted to weigh him-lol
39184_barred_weigh.jpg

Then this is his mate. We call her "Barred's Girlfriend". I love her fluffly butt!
39184_1016barred3.jpg

We have a little 4-H show next month and she wants to take him. He is not SQ but it's a little show and I think I will let her.

Quote:
Hi Bob,
I got a trio from Jeremy 10/27/11 They are absolutely gorgeous. They have the really bright yellow/orange legs. I bought these early summer but it was just so hot this year that Jeremy wouldn't ship them until it cooled down some. These are some of the most beautiful birds I've ever seen.
80451_100_1651.jpg
[/img]
80451_100_1649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom