Barred Rocks Good Shepard Poulty Ranch

Here are a couple that I think have decent tails. I would like your opinion, positive or negative.

Chuckles, just turned a year old :

And Jr, , 9 months - Is he too 'squirrely' ??

Hey Stan nice looking boys you got there I hope to have some like them one of these days myself. anyway I'm gonna keep it positive here and say no his tail is not squirrely too me as a matter of fact I think any kind of tail on these guys is a good thing they need help in this area as you well know anyway if you do start getting the problem of having high tailed BRs i think it could be lowered with good breeding and culling and I'd be so happy to have the problem with high tails on them to have to worry with, as opposed to not having hardly any of a so-called tail to speak of. LOL

Nice and Sweet there Fred
thumbsup.gif

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. Again, I have no camera worth a hoot and I'm no photographer. Perhaps when one of my daughters come, I have one of them shoot some photos with their big Nikon cameras. I'd really like to have photo documented their progress, for the benefit of those who've never actually seen true bred Barred Rocks as opposed to hatchery stock, but I am ashamed to say, I'm simply not prepared to be a photo journalist.
hmm.png

I've been away from BYC for awhile but I caught up with the thread today and I'm loving all of the new pics! These birds are just so gorgeous! I'm still wanting to get my hands on some hatching eggs if anyone has some to sell. I would LOVE to get a flock going now so that they're big and gorgeous and ready to show next year :)

Back
Top Bottom