Basque Hens?

I have a lot of info on Basques, well true to my user name, I LOVE basques! Pm me if you would like to. I can take questions or just general stuff. I also breed them. Happy Pecking!

I have a lot of info on Basques, well true to my user name, I LOVE basques! Pm me if you would like to. I can take questions or just general stuff. I also breed them. Happy Pecking!
Hi BasqueLover, I am new to Basque Hens and would like to make contact. Are you in America? Do you sell hatching eggs? I am friends with another Basque Hen breeder here in Colorado but I would love to make friends with others too and be able to get more diversity in my flock. I am also hoping to get involved with any Basque Hen clubs or organizations if there are any active ones. Do you still have the breed, I see this post is from 2014 so am hoping you are still involved.

Hi BasqueLover, I am new to Basque Hens and would like to make contact. Are you in America? Do you sell hatching eggs? I am friends with another Basque Hen breeder here in Colorado but I would love to make friends with others too and be able to get more diversity in my flock. I am also hoping to get involved with any Basque Hen clubs or organizations if there are any active ones. Do you still have the breed, I see this post is from 2014 so am hoping you are still involved.

Wow GoDogGo -- hope you have success finding other Basque owners! I love to see any rare breed be continued even it's not one I can keep in my little flock. I'm just lucky that my city is zoned for a few hens -- many other cities around us aren't zoned for poultry PERIOD! Try Facebook or chickenforum.com to see if there's any Basque contacts? Basque look like a beautiful bird but are too heavy and fluffy for my humid climate.

Back
Top Bottom