<>battle for a element<>a elk rp

Do you like elk?and do you like this rp?

• The rp:eh,it's ok....elk:eh,there ok.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The rp:yes!elk:who how!yes!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • The rp:noway!how dare you make this!its horrible!elk:noway!there filthy and gross and have flys!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Stare said "I know.. and she doesn't even know me. But I still love her"

"You can't."amber said.

Name:aven
Description:pure silver
Username:cluckcluck1215
Mate/crush:had a crush on amber

(Dunno if you like this one.i can't do the hole form I'm to lazy)

Name:Brigitte
Description:she has green eyes.and she has black fur.
Mate/crush:she has a crush on stare.

(Ooo, Silk drama)
Loki said "I AM ALPHA!!!!!"

Evron nudged her away and

returned to Ocean and Lily.

(Haha!)
That night, when they find shelter, as Serena slept, she lifted her head."I've never smelled that"she muttered, she sniffed,"oh nO!Evron!river Lilly out!fire!FIRE!"she screamed.

(Haha!)
That night, when they find shelter, as Serena slept, she lifted her head."I've never smelled that"she muttered, she sniffed,"oh nO!Evron!river Lilly out!fire!FIRE!"she screamed.
Evron ran out, along with the two others. He licked Ocean and Liky to make sure they were ok. (THEY ARE WAYYYYY TO MANY CHARCTERS IN THIS RP. Way too confusing. Tone it down a bit, or I'm leaving to make an elk RP with the same CHARCTERS excluding a few.)

"You can't."amber said.

Name:aven
Description:pure silver
Mate/crush:had a crush on amber

(Dunno if you like this one.i can't do the hole form I'm to lazy)

Name:Brigitte
Description:she has green eyes.and she has black fur.
Mate/crush:she has a crush on stare.
(awe cute)

Evron ran out, along with the two others. He licked Ocean and Liky to make sure they were ok. (THEY ARE WAYYYYY TO MANY CHARCTERS IN THIS RP. Way too confusing. Tone it down a bit, or I'm leaving to make an elk RP with the same CHARCTERS excluding a few.)

(Ok, ok.gosh, I'm killing of carrow, ivy aven and brigette.that leave Serena, arko, and morgana amber for me)

Back
Top Bottom