<>battle for a element<>a elk rp

Do you like elk?and do you like this rp?

• The rp:eh,it's ok....elk:eh,there ok.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The rp:yes!elk:who how!yes!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • The rp:noway!how dare you make this!its horrible!elk:noway!there filthy and gross and have flys!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Evron said "I do. But Lily is more considerate and listens more. Try copying that." He said softly. He licked her again.

Serena cried more,"but..but...I do listen!im trying to do everything I can to take care of those two!im new to this.silk hates me!"she said softly.

Serena cried more,"but..but...I do listen!im trying to do everything I can to take care of those two!im new to this.silk hates me!"she said softly.
Evron said softly "I know you are new to this. And I think you're doing a good job. But when I say things, you should listen, for example when you wanted Lily to leave. I had to tell you many times she wasn't leaving until you agreed." He licked her.

Evron said softly "I know you are new to this. And I think you're doing a good job. But when I say things, you should listen, for example when you wanted Lily to leave. I had to tell you many times she wasn't leaving until you agreed." He licked her.

"But you know she hates me!she wants to take silk,I'm trying to get silk to come to me.she is a nice elk,I mean.rose made me this"serena said pushing the flower crown near him,"and I do listen,I'm just trying to do the best for my-I mean,our fawns"she said looking at arko.

"But you know she hates me!she wants to take silk,I'm trying to get silk to come to me.she is a nice elk,I mean.rose made me this"serena said pushing the flower crown near him,"and I do listen,I'm just trying to do the best for my-I mean,our fawns"she said looking at arko.
"Lily doesn't hate you. I can promise you that. But with the way you acted to her at the start, maybe she should." Evron said softly.

"Lily doesn't hate you. I can promise you that. But with the way you acted to her at the start, maybe she should." Evron said softly.

"I know,I was being a jerk."Serena said sighing,"I just...she frightens me..Evron..I'm scared of her,you don't know what shehas done to me when we were young"she said her. Eyes wide.

Last edited:
Lilly overheard "I don't hate you, and I'm not trying to steal Silk. I'm trying to get her to go to you more!" she said.

"I know,I was being a jerk."Serena said sighing,"I just...she frightens me..Evron..I'm scared of her,you don't know what shehas done to me when we were young"she said her. Eyes wide.

Lilly overheard "I don't hate you, and I'm not trying to steal Silk. I'm trying to get her to go to you more!" she said.

"I'm talking he-"Serena cut herself of,"I mean,I'm talking with Evron for a few moments."she said calmly.
Evron looked at them both, unsure of what to do.

Back
Top Bottom