Bay Area Meet Up/Chicken Swap - Sunday October 10th!

OHHH! Oct is Harvest Fair up here in Sonoma County. (Craiglist counts me!!
cool.png
) I could bring wine to drink and trade from Healdsburg...

Hey, this sounds fun, farmboi.
big_smile.png
Just got the link to this thread from the svchickens yahoo group.

I'm sure my family would love to attend. We can only do Saturdays so if scheduling works out we'll bring chicken (or rabbit) salad croissant sandwiches and caramels or cupcakes.

We may have a chicken, turkey, homing pigeons, or even a rare meat rabbit pair to trade. Does anyone have any Lady Amherst pheasant?

Eeee! I couldn't make the NorCal chickenstock, but this is perfect for me! As a deep south bayer, I'd prefer somewhere like San Leandro (centrally located) over Lafayette (a longer drive).

Subscribed!

Hey - I'm in too! While I am only about 10 minutes from Cheryl's house (and can pretty much get there with my eyes closed these days...), I am happy to go to San Leandro or another central locale as well. I have been reading about all the other chickenstocks and am excited to have one close enough for me to attend!
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

WooHoo, I am only busy on the 16th of Oct. So if it is on any other day, I am IN!!! I have several 6 ft tables and lot's of folding chairs.
CJ

Last edited:
Interested in attending. Would people be bringing their chickens with them? If so, I'd love to see Cheryl's mille fleur leghorns.
Can bring salad and chips. Or cooked chickens.
Thanks for organizing.

Back
Top Bottom