BBS Australorp Hatching Eggs and Chicks For Sale-Ohio

BluRoo Farm OH

Songster
7 Years
May 30, 2016
Camden, OH
Hello from BluRooFarmOH,
I have been breeding and hatching Blue, Black, and Splash Australorps for over nine years. I started with Curt's line from Rattlesnake Ridge. Curt has one of the best Blue Australorp lines in the country. I learned a lot from him, to which I am truly grateful. I later added a Show Champion Black Rooster lineage into my breeding. I'm offering BBS Australorp hatching eggs, and chicks. I only ship hatching eggs. The feedback that I have gotten from my customers is that my birds are bigger than the average Australorp.

If you're interested in purchasing any chicks or hatching eggs. Send me a message here

Thank you; Happy Easter Everyone!
Tara at BluRooFarmOH

hello,
Do you only sell chicks and eggs? I'm currently looking for some show quality hens (I may take poulets). I am a senior in 4-H and have been showing for years. The past few years I've shown Black Australorps and really enjoy the breed. I am also thinking about having a breeding flock eventually.
If you have any tips on breeding I would also enjoy that information.
Do you only do blue and mixed though? Also could you tell me more about the blue Australorp? there not recignized in the American poultry association so I don't think I could show them although I wish I could!
Thank you,
Buckeye

hello,
Do you only sell chicks and eggs? I'm currently looking for some show quality hens (I may take poulets). I am a senior in 4-H and have been showing for years. The past few years I've shown Black Australorps and really enjoy the breed. I am also thinking about having a breeding flock eventually.
If you have any tips on breeding I would also enjoy that information.
Do you only do blue and mixed though? Also could you tell me more about the blue Australorp? there not recignized in the American poultry association so I don't think I could show them although I wish I could!
Thank you,
Buckeye
I sell black, blue and splash Australorp hatching eggs, chicks, pullets, cockerels and full-grown birds. They are not recognized by the American poultry association, but some 4-H groups have allowed blue Australorps to show. I have sold a few blues for 4-H after they were approved. So, I would check with your 4-H group, and go from there.

How much would maybe five Black Australorp hens be? I'm just going with the Blacks for now but I think I would be interested in the others further down the road. for now I'm going for hens but when we get thing set up for breeding I would be interested in a rooster.

Right now, I'm selling unsexed black Australorp chicks for $5. Then the cost goes up $2 every week. So, depending on how old the hens are when you purchase them. As you know, since you raise poultry, six months is safer to make sure it's a hen. Since you're a 4-H person, then I would make deal for you. How old of pullets or hens are you looking for?

I think I will go with hens about a year in age because anything younger and they won't place well if at all in layer. how much would you think for that? also could you send me some pictures, specifically there head. I look at the eye color because most bird now don't follow breed standard and that has cost me points in the past.

I think I will go with hens about a year in age because anything younger and they won't place well if at all in layer. how much would you think for that? also could you send me some pictures, specifically there head. I look at the eye color because most bird now don't follow breed standard and that has cost me points in the past.
If you're looking for one year old hens, then I can't help you with that. Sorry.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood what I read earlier. Am I understanding correctly then that you have six month old birds? If so, I am interested in them; if not, what is the oldest that you have available in the blacks? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom