BEAUTIFUL BEARDED WHITE SILKIE ROO

Northwood Silkies

Songster
9 Years
May 4, 2010
Northwest Michigan
I have a beautiful white bearded Silkie roo available from straight out of my breeding pen..... He is about a year old and a excellent breeder.... He has a great wing set, short to the ground, full cushion ( although it don't look very full in the pic as he has started molting), Dark skin ( He does have a small spot on the bottom of each foot that are lighter but I haven't hatched chicks with this problem) just breed him to girls that don't have that issue...
Small mulberry comb and good feet.. He is a nice boy and if I don't sell him I will just continue to use him myself :)
I was going to pass him along to someone else's breeding program as I have kept some of his offspring..

"DON'T MIND HIS DIRTY FEET LOL, I GAVE THE CHICKENS SOME CARROT BABY FOOD AND HE DECIDED TO GET HIS FEET IN IT"

Asking $75.00 for him plus actual shipping fee and a $10.00 box fee.. Please PM me your zip for a shipping quote......

THIS LISTING WILL END SEPT 4 @ 7:00PM EST

PAYPAL ONLY!!!

IF YOU WANT HIM PLEASE POST "SOLD" BELOW AND PM ME FOR PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS...

I WILL ONLY SHIP TO STATES THAT ARE 80 DEGREES OR BELOW BUT ARE WILLING TO HOLD HIM UNTIL YOUR TEMP IS COOLER TO SHIP TO.

PLEASE PM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!

THANK YOU!! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom