been a while

Lorettawyandotte

Songster
11 Years
Jun 12, 2008
white springs, fl
since I posted anything but I am a faithful reader and self educator...my older chicks are growing up and will soon be laying...can't wait...since my last post I have had my second total knee replacement and am still in recovery...received a 25 chick rainbow layer selection from McMurry and am working on raising a new puppy, Zita the Doberman...never a dull moment...the rainbow group are four weeks old as I type and I have not a clue what most of them are...I think there are two black Cochins, some easter eggers, a black star, and the rest is any man's guess...they are a rainbow and delightful...busy...tere asre many fun obstacles in the chicken house for them to jump on and play on and they do a lot of that and eat eat eat...will get some photos up soon tho I have sort of forgotten how to do that...will work on it...the older group are Welsummers, Partridge Rocks, EEs, Black Austrolorps and one very big Silver Laced Cochin girl named Ruth...I have never seen such a big chicken in my life...she is gorgeous and hangs out with the Austrolorp Roo, Steven who is also a very large charachter...time for pt, ug...more later...

Your birds sound lovely! Post pics when you get a chance
smile.png
Good luck with your recovery.

Back
Top Bottom