Been consulting BYC for years. Finally joined.

CFLRanching

Songster
Apr 17, 2022
Homebody
Hi all!:frow Not new to chickens @ all (we're going on 10 yrs with them). My daughter is on BYC @ 100fluffylambs. We have a rather large flock (variety of breeds). My favorite (for their feather pattern) is the Barnvelder. But for personality it probably goes to the Buff Orpingtons we have. They have always been some of the calmest and friendliest girls we have. We also raise beef (commercial herd) and sheep. Wife, homeschool mama ( to 2 very awesome kids), graphic designer, former educator, try as I might homesteader, and am happy to call central Florida home. Have used BYC for years to consult when we have questions, finally joined the community! We've recently gotten in to selling hatching eggs because we just have so many and we love baby chicks, so we encourage others to hatch and start their own flocks.

Hi all!:frow Not new to chickens @ all (we're going on 10 yrs with them). My daughter is on BYC @ 100fluffylambs. We have a rather large flock (variety of breeds). My favorite (for their feather pattern) is the Barnvelder. But for personality it probably goes to the Buff Orpingtons we have. They have always been some of the calmest and friendliest girls we have. We also raise beef (commercial herd) and sheep. Wife, homeschool mama ( to 2 very awesome kids), graphic designer, former educator, try as I might homesteader, and am happy to call central Florida home. Have used BYC for years to consult when we have questions, finally joined the community! We've recently gotten in to selling hatching eggs because we just have so many and we love baby chicks, so we encourage others to hatch and start their own flocks.
Warm Welcome from Iowa

Back
Top Bottom