Beginner's Hatch-A-Long

Good luck everyone!!
wee.gif

Well so far I have 3 chicks out of the shell and making all kinds of racket. lol 2 RIR's and 1 BA. Yep I had a feeling some would be. lol kinda hard for me to tell the eggs a part. Got some videos of em hatching.

Well so far I have 3 chicks out of the shell and making all kinds of racket. lol 2 RIR's and 1 BA. Yep I had a feeling some would be. lol kinda hard for me to tell the eggs a part. Got some videos of em hatching. 

How great I am on day 20 tomorrow and just can't wait! I heard a cheep this morning and see some moving but not all. Hope they are ok;) I have been staring at them a lot since lock down. Did see these two bald eagles eyeing my chickens outside this morning. Even though they are fenced in with netting top I locked them up for a bit ;-)

How great I am on day 20 tomorrow and just can't wait! I heard a cheep this morning and see some moving but not all. Hope they are ok;) I have been staring at them a lot since lock down. Did see these two bald eagles eyeing my chickens outside this morning. Even though they are fenced in with netting top I locked them up for a bit ;-)
oh dear I sure don't blame you for locking them up. :( I have 8 eggs not hatched out yet. I left it on though and the humidity is still 70%. or above.

Back
Top Bottom