NinjaGamer2022

Songster
Apr 30, 2022
In the future I would be interested in getting Serama chickens and in the further future show quality Ayam Cerami chicks and/or hatching eggs as well as other threatened breeds of chickens. I so far haven't found many places that seem legit that sell these birds. Does anyone on here recommend any hatchery or breeder? Thx,

Most hatcheries sell ayams those are not rare as for seramas most dont ship chicks due to the fragileness to them i did find one that shipped chicks and only 6 survived the trip out of 15
Do you have any recommendations for Serama hatching eggs or show quaility Ayam Cerami? Thx,

I have also been researching Ayam Cemani's. There are two hatcheries that stand out for me. Greenfire Farms and Feather Lover's Farms. They are pricey but I really think you get what you pay for. I have not ordered from them yet as I have been doing a bunch of research and need to get past Christmas to have any extra fund for more birds. But I will be going through them for the Ayam Cemani's if I get more. I think the Serama's are so neat. I would love to have some of those also. I haven't done any research on those yet. I bought silkies and need to get them raised up. I'm hoping to get some broody hens that will hatch the Ayam Cemani eggs when we start getting them.

Try ebay for serama and Camano hatching eggs.
Yes maybe next spring. I currently have 20 chicks that I'm raising up so they will be ready to start laying in the spring. I don't NEED the Serama's they are just such fun unique looking birds. At the rate I'm going I worry about running out of space. But I will look at the hatching eggs when I get a broody mama hen that wants to hatch out some chicks. So much easier than an incubator.

In the future I would be interested in getting Serama chickens and in the further future show quality Ayam Cerami chicks and/or hatching eggs as well as other threatened breeds of chickens. I so far haven't found many places that seem legit that sell these birds. Does anyone on here recommend any hatchery or breeder? Thx,
I have both Serama and cemani. Both breeds were honored as national champions several times over for each this year (2022). My farm is Native Colors Exotics if you wanted to do some research. My number is (262) 888-0446 and you can text or call. I can ship eggs. I am NPIP but won't ship live birds any time of year. I live in Wisconsin.

I have also been researching Ayam Cemani's. There are two hatcheries that stand out for me. Greenfire Farms and Feather Lover's Farms. They are pricey but I really think you get what you pay for. I have not ordered from them yet as I have been doing a bunch of research and need to get past Christmas to have any extra fund for more birds. But I will be going through them for the Ayam Cemani's if I get more. I think the Serama's are so neat. I would love to have some of those also. I haven't done any research on those yet. I bought silkies and need to get them raised up. I'm hoping to get some broody hens that will hatch the Ayam Cemani eggs when we start getting them.
Don't do feather lover farms. I was very lucky my order turned out how it did. Looking at reviews, the fact that 4 out of 6 of mine made it, let alone were cosmetically healthy, was put of the usual

Back
Top Bottom