BEST FEED FOR DUCKS?

Quote:
Mine too but they primarily eat scratch but they (like my chickens) refuse to eat the little tiny redish brown sphere shaped seeds. I also have a small creek that goes through town here the kid's and I go to. It's packed full of creek chubs. In better weather we go fishing there and catch a dozen or two and feed them to the ducks. I've also bought minnows for them. They love em. Hilarious to watch the chase them in their kiddie pool.

jeremy

Mine also love leftovers and noodles.

FISH???!!!!??? You feed your ducks FISH? GOLDFISH? I had no idea that ducks ate fish... i'm not sure I believe you... weird.... are you sure that's a good idea?
hmm.png

What do you think wild ducks eat? Frogs, minnows, snails, etc...

The guy at the pet store says there is nothing more entertaining than watching ducks go after live feeder goldfish. I can't wait to try it
big_smile.png

Mine eat layer pellet and cracked corn combined (so does the goose) They eat just about any kind of leftovers,any insects that may come into their sites small frogs, grasshoppers. I try not to give them any bread. So far so good.....

chickensducks&agoose :

FISH???!!!!??? You feed your ducks FISH? GOLDFISH? I had no idea that ducks ate fish... i'm not sure I believe you... weird.... are you sure that's a good idea?
hmm.png

Yes,My ducks will eat feeder fish from petsmart you put them in the pool and they will go to town..Just like I take the worms and toss them in the pool they they go diving after them..Its alot of fun to watch!Seems like no matter how many you get they always want more..Gets to be a lot of money!!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom