Best place to buy the nipples?

Quote:
Just a heads up. I tried this seller. They sent a "tracking number" but never shipped them. Got a smart reply from them. Had to go to Ebay to get my $$ back.

So I'm in the market again, too...

- JC

I bought the water nipples from them several times and never had a problem. Yes their a little slow on shipping, but I always get them in about 12 days.

Glad it worked out for you. For us, it wasn't the slow shipping, it was the assigning of a 2-3 day priority tracking number and then 2.5 weeks later they still hadn't shipped. That was a warning flag. Then the smart remark as a reply instead of a "whoops, sorry" made it a red flag in my book.

Don't know if it's a supply issue or what, but thought it was worth mentioning. At best, poor customer service and manners. Maybe I could've begged and they would have shipped them or told me they were out of stock...
wink.png

Make your own opinion, but some extra caution is warranted with this seller.

I've learned a lot from this site and gotten really good tips and information. I felt obligated to mention it.

- JC

Well I've had good luck with them, That's why I mentioned them.
Also if you watch their auctions just right, you can usually end up with them for less then a $1 each shipped to your door. That's what I do...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom